White Chocolate Martini
White Chocolate Martini Ingredients
1 oz vanilla vodka
1 oz white chocolate liqueur
1/2 oz white crème de cocoa
1 oz half & half
1. Freeze a martini glass; remove from freezer
2. Drizzle chocolate syrup around sides to form a pretty pattern; return to freezer.
3. Add crushed ice to a cocktail shaker
4. Add vodka, white chocolate liqueur and crème de coca; shake well.
5. Add half and half, and swirl in shaker. Do not shake - as it will cause the half and half to foam
6. Pour into prepared martini glass
7. Lightly drizzle chocolate syrup on top to form a pattern; garnish with Chocolate stick or Chocolate covered cherry
Note: Should you not wish to use chocolate syrup, use Tempered fine dark (bittersweet) chocolate, for piping
Spoon the tempered dark (bittersweet) chocolate into a paper piping (pastry) bag and pipe lines of chocolate into 4 martini glasses. Transfer the glasses to the fridge to chill while you make the cocktail.
2 Responses to "White Chocolate Martini"
Good quality dark chocolate makes a difference to this drink. Chocolate syrup is easy and quick, but will add a hint of sweetness to the martini. Fresh mint is also an excellent garnish
Seems tacky to be posting the email addresses of commentors on your site. Lame. Send the spam bots eh?
magazine, chocolate ads, articles, chocolate, festival of chocolate, cocoa, culinary tourism, culinary arts, chocolate arts, british columbia, vancouver, chocolate recipes, chefs, pastry, baking, wine grand cru chocolate history chocolate, festival of chocolate, cocoa, culinary tourism, culinary arts, chocolate arts, british columbia, vancouver, chocolate recipes, chefs, pastry, baking, wine, tea, coffee, beer, chocolate pair cooking truffles dark chocolate festival culinary family interns tea admin peter paul rubens equator festive hazelnuts gelato pretzels artisan chocolatier coffee pods flavours cacao community
We are currently recruiting volunteers for 2011. Many hands make light work, especially when there's chocolate involved!.............................................................
Delicious chocolate recipes sure to enlighten and taste great! Try them and discover the pleasure of chocolate.